Lists
I guess the latest trend in blogging is lists … posting your lists in hopes that other people that visit will also post, and direct people to your link. I guess this takes place of the e-mails that used to go around doing the same thing.
Here is the latest list -- Firsts & Lasts
• First best friend: Lisa Everman
• First car: 85 Ford Escort, powder blue
• First date: don’t remember
• First kiss: Scott Hill
• First screen name: kir61 (I think)
• First self purchased album: that I remember, Bon Jovi’s Slippery When Wet
• First funeral: ?
• First wedding: ?
• First house: I lived in apartments until I was in 5th grade – then it was in Grandview, MO
• First teacher: that I truly loved, Mrs. Nevels, my 6th grade teacher
• First pet: Sunny & Danny the gold fish
• Ffirst piercing/tattoo: Got my ears pierced in 3rd grade, my first tattoo at age 28
• First job: babysitting
• First credit card: visa
• First big trip: always traveled all the time
• Last cigarette: Never
• Last alcoholic drink: been too long to remember
• Last car ride: getting to work this morning
• Last kiss: ??
• Last good cry: ??
• Last food consumed: Dinner last night, oh, and a few bites of a strawberry pop tart this morning
• Last phone call: a man about some advertising
• Last time showered: 10pm last night
• Last shoes worn: wearing black sandals
• Last cd played: Van Halen, on the way to work
• Last item bought: matchbox cars for Clayton
• Last annoyance: ??
• Last shirt worn: wearing a white sleeveless sweater
• Last website visited: our internal website
• Last person you im'ed: N/A
No comments:
Post a Comment