Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Paper vs. Plastic

Or really paper vs. machine. I have a Palm Pilot. I love it. It’s a Tungsten E. I’ve had it since December, and I love it. It has everything that’s important in it. It also has fun games on it. It includes lists and recipes, and things like that. But I have a confession. I miss my paper planner. I miss my paper planner where I can physically write things down. I miss my paper planner where I can stick little scraps of paper in it. I miss my paper planner where I can keep receipts, and photos, and cute little sayings, and a myriad of other little things that just aren’t possible with a palm. Do I make the transition back to a paper planner? Would that be too silly? I crave being able to write in cute colors with fun pens and flipping through the pages … I think I’m just crazy.

No comments: