Thursday, July 28, 2005

Thursday night means ...

Big Brother. OK I hang my head in shame. I love Big Brother. I didn't watch the first season, but have watched religoulsy since then. I hate how eaisly I get sucked into reality TV ... although my favorites are Survivor, Big Brother, The Amazing Race, and recently added Beauty and the Geek (even though my favorite geek didn't win). Some of the others I have drifted in and out of as the series have progressed ... but other than the 3 big ones above, I don't "have" to watch any of them.

This year's BB is shaping up to be good. The first few episodes were blah, I think it's always like that with a reality show though, takes awhile to get "into" wh these people are and the dynamics between them. Right now I want Sarah to win, although I dont' think she'll make it to the end, and then I'll be forced to choose someone else I want .. but until then, Go Sarah! Bye, bye, Eric!

No comments: