Monday, August 29, 2005

Jimmy Johns and other ramblings

Have you guys been here? To Jimmy Johns? Their subs are SO good, so much better than subway. I'm a sub freak, I guess you could say, and they also have their own potato chips .. the bbq ones are killer ... here is the site. Check it out and see if there is one near you. I think they are mostly in college towns, I don't know how Kansas City has one .. I've seen the one in Lawrence, but recently been introduced, and have eaten there 2 times in the past 4 days. Yummy!! The bread is SO good, and if you go when they're baking it it smells super good too. Since i've only recently been introduced I've only tried one sandwich. They Italian one. I've had both the sub and the club.

http://www.jimmyjohns.com/

And then there is the price of gas. It has gone up $.13 this morning. I knew it was going to, but I didn't stop and get any. I have a little over half a tank left. I'll probably get some on my way home. It's seriously nuts. I mean we're all going to have to get horses or bikes or walk or something to stop the insanity!

No comments: