Thursday, August 11, 2005

Thursday, already?!

Man this week is flying by. It's been busy, at least work wise! Highlights of my week include making a killer veggie stir-fry monday night with fresh veggies from the farmer's market -- I had zuchinni the size of small vehicles, I kid you not. It turned out really, really well and was quite tasty .. Not really a whole lot else not work related this week.

I do get to participate in my guilty thursday night pleasures tonight -- Big Brother and Hooking Up. On BB we'll get to see who America has voted back into the house, Kayser, Michael, or Eric .. oh please, oh please let it be Kayser! We'll also get to see who is voted OUT tonight. I'm hoping that by some miracle they all get together and vote out Ivette -- I can not stand that girl. I have a feeling, however, that it will be Sarah -- but if it is indeed Ivette, and Kayser comes back -- the house will definitely have been shaken up!

I was complaining last week about not having won and cokes yet -- well since that post, I've won 3 ... guess all I needed to do was announce my dissatification with the coca-cola company in public! By the way, did you know that coca-cola's bottle design is called a hobble skir? I learned that little factoid on yesterday's unwrapped triva calendar page.

I think I've rambled enough -- It's almost time for lunch ..

I'm outtie

No comments: