Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Fishing

I was listening to Mancow this morning, and they were talking about a new comic book that PETA is putting out something along the lines of "My father is a murderer". It tells kids that if their father's go fishing that they are killers, and killing the poor innocent fish. I'll probably get flamed for this, but I am going to say it anyhow, afterall this is MY forum. I have a problem with PETA and what they do. I don't have a problem with vegeterians as a whole. If you chose not to eat meat because you don't like it, or because you think it's unhealthy, that's great. If you chose not to eat meat because the cow you're eating is someone's "son", then I think that's a little screwy. Back to the fish thing for a moment, please. So lets say we don't fish anymore. We put a ban on fishing because it's wrong. So then these fish keep procreating and then all the lakes and ponds and streams are overpopulated with fish and no one can partake in any recreational activities that center on the water, because if you try swimming/boating in the lake there is just wall to wall fish. The comic book is stupid.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

agreed!