Christmas Photos
Tomorrow is December 1st, can you believe that? I have tomorrow off, and maybe Friday too. Technically I’m taking a vacation day, but I may (or may not) have to go to jury duty on Friday. I’m actually kind of hoping that I will, because then I don’t have to take a vacation day. Tomorrow I am on vacation for sure though. Going to get Clayton’s photo taken. Hopefully, if I can get an appointment. This will be his Christmas present for my mom and Rob’s mom. Actually last year’s was SO cute…
I found the outfit at Target. I don’t think I’ll do Santa again this year, although maybe with a santa hat on? I don’t know. I’d like to do one with a nice pair of corduroy pants and a nice sweater .. whatever, I’m sure it will turn out great. He’s so photogenic!
Trying to get all the loose ends tied up before being gone for 2 days. Man next week is really going to suck considering it’s going to be an actual 5 day work week. Haven’t had one of those in a while due to the jury schedule and then the holidays.
Hope everyone has a nice day!
4 comments:
The santa hat would be really cute!
That is such a cute picture.
Old Navy has these little elf outfits with pointy shoes. They also have this nice red and green button down shirt and khaki pant with matching red and green plaid lining set that is SOOOOOOOOO cute. Ok, enough about ON....haha.
Hugs and can I just tell you he is ADORABLE!
Such a cutie.
Oh my gosh! That picture is GREAT! I can't wait to see what this year's photo shoot turns out like.
Post a Comment