Sick
I’m sick. I’ve been sick since about noon on Saturday. It’s some kind of stomach thing, and I thought I was better yesterday, but I think I over did it and now I’m feeling icky again, but I did suck it up and come in to work. Bad decision, I think. . . but I’m here now, and am not planning on going home. And I’m starving, from lack of eating things the past day and a half – two days, but everytime I eat, I feel ickier and ickier, but I’m STARVING … thinking of trying something for lunch. Just don’t know what.
Chiefs won last night. Pretty big margin too. Although it was against the hapless Texans, so it takes some of the joy out of a 45-17 win. 4 of our final 6 games are at home, here’s to hoping we win all of those, and that maybe the Broncos and Chargers can lose a few of their final 6. Including the ones at Arrowhead. Man the AFC west is s tough division … actually the AFC as a whole is much tougher than the NFC .. just look at the division leaders in each to see what I mean!
Short week this week with the holiday and all … yee haw!
No comments:
Post a Comment