Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Snow!

It’s freaking snowing. . . I hate snow. I mean I guess it IS the middle of November, but still. It was like 75 on Saturday, and snow today. It’s not going to stick to much, but still. It’s rainy/snowy and generally yucky outside. Blech.

It’s Tuesday night, which means good TV at least, that’s something to look forward to. It’s been super busy at work, thus no post yesterday, but busy is good. It makes the day go by quickly.

Yet again, my friend Nikki is awesome. She brought me chocolate when we went to dinner Friday night … She works at Russell Stover’s and brings me goodies all the time now .. gotta love that!

Looks like I will be getting my car fixes super soon … assuming there’s some way to come up with the money. Don’t know how I’m going to do that though. No one to ask, and I’m out of ideas. But I have to get it fixed. It’s the CV joint so if I don’t fix it soon the whole car will probably just break in two. Ugh. And I’m sure it will be espensive, and while I’m getting it fixed I probably ought to have them fix the blower motor so my heat works all the time .. another couple $100 I’m sure. I’m probably looking at close to $300-500 to get it fixed. Ummm, yeah. Right. It’s always something!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had the CV joints replaced on my Jeep just before A left. It was about 300 a pop, but that was a Jeep. Not sure what you have. Plus EVERYTHING is more expensive in Buffalo... oy yoy oy.....

Hugs!

Angi