Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Ten and Ten

I thought I would try something fun, for my loyal readers called 10 and 10. I’m going to post 20 things about me below, 10 of them will be true, 10 of them will be false. I’ll leave it up to you to decide which are which … leave your guesses in the comments.

1. I have never broken a bone or had stitches.
2. I graduated High School at the age of 16
3. I have no first cousins
4. My step-father and my biological father were roommates in college
5. I once worked in a strip club
6. I’ve never seen the ocean
7. I have been to a taping of the Price is Right but never made it to Contestant’s Row
8. I am scared of heights
9. I was in a commercial praising the accuracy of one of our local weathermen
10. I didn’t get my drivers license until I was 19
11. I once drove with some friends across the state of Kansas to the Colorado border in the middle of the night out of sheer boredom.
12. I was born in Washington DC
13. I used to own a motorcycle
14. I have never seen any of the Lord of the Rings movie
15. I have two tattoos
16. I’ve never gotten a speeding ticket
17. My uncle was an original member of the Mickey Mouse Club
18. I’ve been skydiving
19. I have never smoked anything, legal or illegal
20. I once won $500 on a scratcher lottery ticket.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the following are true: 1, 3, 7, 8, 9, 12, 14, 16, 18, 19. Did I get any right?? :)

Kirsten said...

You got 6 right, but I can't tell you which ones!