What a day!

What a day
It’s going to be 80° today! And it’s November! That’s crazy. It’s wonderful, but it’s crazy. I’m wearing sandals. How crazy is that?
I don’t know what else is going on today. It’s Tuesday. Cheap sub day at Subway. Meatball sub .. pepper jack cheese, green peppers, onions, parm. Cheese, tomatoes, black olives – toasted! YUMMM. Only an hour left to go until lunch.
Gilmore Girls and a 2 hour amazing race are on tonight. Yippie!
Having dinner Friday night with Nikki and Travis. Always a good time. Probably to Target afterwards. I love that store.
Guess all in all it’s a pretty boring day and I don’t have a lot to post about. Stay tuned for Thursday though, because due to popular demand, I’ll be doing another installment of useless trivia!
and for good measure, Clayton in his Halloween costume
1 comment:
So cute!
Post a Comment