Heatwave!!
Well maybe not, but compared to the -6 that it was the other morning today's 40 is downright balmy!! THe snow is melting, which is good. I hate snow, or hae I mentioned that before?? IT's been a great weekend, although expensive. I got new tires and a new battery Friday, hopefully that will make my car happy! Didn't make my wallet happy, but hey, what can you do?!
Getting ready to watch the Chiefs beat up on the cowboys. Go Chiefs!! Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.
1 comment:
Awwwww! My soul mate. I hate snow too. Sometimes I feel like I am the only person on the planet who doesn't like the white stuff. The "only" time I find it acceptable is on holidays - Thanksgiving, Chritmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Day (not NYE). That's it. If it snows any other time, I get cranky.
Post a Comment