Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Random Wednesday-ness

It’s cold and snowy .. well snowing currently. Started about the time I was coming to work, via my dad since my car decided it was WAY TOO COLD to start! I don’t blame it. I didn’t want to get started today either. At least it’s Wednesday. Supposed to be almost 50 again by Sunday but we have to deal with maybe 7 inches of snow before it’s all over tomorrow. Ugh. I hate snow. Hate it unless I can be snug warm inside baking cookies, watching Christmas movies and snuggling with my little monkey man. Otherwise this snow crap is for the birds. Anyhow I’ll leave you with a fun food poll I stole from another blog … OK borrowed from another blog! Wanna play along?!

Favorite cereal: Lucky Charms, Fruit Loops
Favorite breakfast food: I don’t like breakfast at breakfast, but I love omelets filled with veggies: tomatoes, peppers, onions, mushrooms, zucchini, and lots and lots of cheese!
Favorite fruit: hard to pick .. I love all types of berries, bananas, green apples
Favorite veggie: tomato
Salad toppings: blue cheese crumbles!
Sandwich: the Vito from Jimmy Johns, minus the lettuce, they put way too much on – although also anything with avocados knock my socks off too!
Soup: loaded baked potato
Best pizza place: Imos, Stone Canyon, Pizza Shoppe
Whats in your Chipotle burrito: black beans, chicken, cheese, sour cream, peppers, onions ..
Burger toppings: tomatoes, onions, and any kind of cheese
How do you like potatoes? Any way .. I love me some potatoes!
Meat of choice: chicken
Favorite seafood: crab, shrimp, tuna steak
Favorite chinese foods: Hot & Sour Soup, General Tso’s chicken
Favorite Italian foods: ravioli, lasagna
Favorite Mexican foods: fajitas, burritos, chips and salsa, chips and cheese sauce .. oh man, I LOVE Mexican food
Favorite Thai foods: Pad Thai
Favorite American food: burgers and fries
Favorite home-cooked meal: meatloaf, sour cream chicken
Favorite salty treat: chips and salsa
Favorite sweet treat: brownies
Ice Cream toppings/flavors: toppings: Hot fudge flavor: anything with chocolate
Favorite type of beer/wine: no wine, and don’t really drink beer, but when I do Bud Light, Rolling Rock
Favorite mixed drink: margarita – on the rocks – with salt, amaretto sour
Love, Like or Hate?
Onions: LOVE!
Cilantro: love
Curry: like
Garlic: love
Olives: black only, but LOVE
Tobasco: like
Jalapenos: I am ambivalent toward jalapenos .. I like the poppers from Sonic!
Hot dogs: love – out, at the ball bark or whatever, not so much making them at home
Sushi: hate
Cheez whiz: hate
SPAM: hate
Tuna: like
JellO: like
Tofu: like things like stir fry
ketchup: like
peanut butter: love

No comments: