Thursday, January 05, 2006

Cutting Back

One of my non-posted resolutions this year is to cut down on my intake of Coke. I drink WAY too much. I won’t post the amount that I drink, because it’s ridiculous. But I know that it will be better for me all around if I cut back. I’ll feel better, I know I’ll loose weight, I just know that I have become dependent on caffeine. I don’t drink coffee so I can’t get it that way. Anyhow, yesterday was the first day of my cut-back on coke experiment. It went well. Yesterday all I had Was about half of a 20 oz. bottle, and maybe two sips off of a 12 oz can. Yea me. Today I’ve had about ¼ of a 20 oz. That’s it. This might be a lot easier than I though. No caffeine headaches or anything yet either. I think because I still have that initial shot in the morning that it is enough to keep the headaches away. This, my friends, is the beginning of a new me.

1 comment:

waynette said...

Good for you!