Sunday Randomness
OK. Thought I'd post some randomenss on this lovely Sunday. It's been a LONG day. I'm in the bell choir at church and we played at a different church this morning and their service was at 8 and we had to be there at 7:30, and well I feel like I've just been going, going, going since then. I did skip services at my church because -- well just because. So after I got home Clayton and I played for a little bit, ate some lunch. Did some laundry, Clayton took a nap, and then we went to the library and got new books. Then we came home. Been here since. Played some, ate some. Watched some football. Took GREAT satisfaction in seeing the Broncos get their butts kicked by the Steelers. Not a huge Steelers fan, but I, as a die hard Chiefs fan, hate the Broncos. Now I'm watching Seattle whip up on Carolina. Of course there's a lot of time left in this particular game. So we shall see. And here in a few minutes I shall be watching my Sunday night line-up of Home Makeover, Desperate Housewives, and Grey's Anatomy.
Oh, update on the mouse infested messenger bag. I threw it away. I know it would always skeeve me out too much to keep it. Wasteful? Probably, but I just couldn't bear to keep it.
Friday was jury day. Only 3 more sessions left on my term as a grand juror alternate. It's been an interesting ride. We'll see if I have to go to any of those last 3 times.
With that .. I must go give a bath to the little man before bed. Later gators!
1 comment:
I think it was probably a good idea to throw away the yucky bag!!
Post a Comment