YUM-O!
Is my word for lunch today. Since it's my birthday, I decided to treat myself to a yummmmmy lunch at Panera. I noiced they had a new soup, Vegetarian Fiesta Con Queso , which comes with this description ...
Three types of tomatoes simmered in a rich chicken stock velouté with roasted garlic, Parmesan cheese, sweet cream and fresh basil ... and it is just about the most delicious thing I've ever eaten in my life -- well maybe not, but it is SO good. A little bit of a zip to it, but not much and just chock full of corn and red peppers ... man it's good! So please, go out to your nearest Panera and try it! It's seasonal so I don't know how long it will be around -- go now!
1 comment:
We need Panera around here. I keep hearing good things about it! By the way, happy birthday!
Post a Comment