Finally feeling half way human
I’ve been sick all week. Actually I think that this place makes me sick. There are no windows on this side of the building and I think that has at least something to do with my sickness. The other thing is I really think I need new glasses. Haven’t received my tax return yet though, they say by the 14th, so sometime next week (or next weekend at the latest) I should have new glasses. Yippie!
I’m still oh so tired. I haven’t been sleeping well at all. Sunday night Clayton decided at 4am to get in bed with me, but he tosses and turns and kicks and so I didn’t get back to sleep after that, not that I’d slept well up until that point. Had the headache from hell. Monday I felt icky all day, and somewhat better Monday night when I did go to bed around 10, but woke up at 12 wide away, so I broke out the Gilmore Girls, watched a few episodes of season 2 and then went back to sleep around 3, got up at 6 … last night I was planning on going to bed early, but I was up putting songs on my ipod until 12 – and then wide awake until 1 or so, and then up at 5. so needless to say I’m exhausted. Someday I may get a good nights sleep again, don’t know when that might be, however.
My boss and big boss are out the rest of the week. In Atlanta at the Golf Course Superintendents show. Exciting stuff. I got to go to the show a few years ago, it was in Atlanta then too. It was supposed to be in New Orleans this year. We got to stay at the Westin when we went and that was my first experience with their heavenly beds. I highly recommend them! However even though my bosses are out, I still have a TON of crap to do the next 2.5 days … scanning about 200 slides, placing radio media for one of our herbicides since it will soon be time for it since it excels in cool weather. And on top of all of that, I’m starving.
No comments:
Post a Comment