Pink, White and Grey
The weekend was brought to you by these words.
Pink -- Clayton came down with Pink eye sometime saturday. But I called the doc (they're there on Saturdays -- i LOVE this practice), they called in a prescription for eye drops and said after 24 hours after drops, he was no longer contageous. So we got those going, and stayed in all day yesterday (arugh! Stir crazy -- him more than me!). But his eyes are much better, he went off to school this morning and we'll use the drops for the next 5 days and that will be that.
White -- is for snow. Woke up Saturday morning to the white stuff falling. We only wound up with maybe an inch - but it was a surprise waking up to that after such a mild winter!
Grey -- Grey's Anatomy. I LOVE this show and it was SO good yesterday, and last week's episode was the highest rated show ever? show on ABC ever? I dont' remember which, but I read it in the paper yesterday. Wow!
In other news, I got my new glasses and I LOVE them! Got new prescription sun glasses too so that also makes me happy. My ipod is filling up. Close to 400 songs so far! That also makes me happy. I LOVE my new toy. Nothing else new (or old!) going on here! Hope everyone is having a good Monday!
1 comment:
Do you have any Jethro Tull on your IPOD? :-)
Post a Comment