Monday, April 24, 2006

anyone out there?

I don't think anyone reads this anymore. Not that anyone ever really did. The lack of updates recently is due largely to the fact that I have nothing to update about and also I feel like I whine about the same things every single entry and that's not fair to anyone who might actually be reading. We move one week from tomorrow, officially. Although I think I'm going to pick up the keys on Sunday afternoon. I'm not happy abuot the move. I'm not unhappy. Just not happy either. In fact I don't think I've ever been more worried about a move in my life. Ah well.

I think I'm going to quit the bell choir. Yes, I play in the church bell choir. It's been fun. I've been doing it for almost 2 years and I like the ladies I ring with, I just don't think I can do it anymore.

Clayton is awesome. I can't believe how much I love him. It's amazing, and he's awesome and the best thing in the entire world that you can hear is the sound of your child telling you unprovoked that he loves you. Tonight as I was putting Clayton's pj's on he said "i love you mommy". Melts my heart.

No comments: