Monday, April 17, 2006

I'm alive!

In case anyone really cares. Been super busy and totally neglecting the blog. But I am still out here and am still alive. We did get that townhouse, so that's a relief. Now I'm worried about it being too much money and not being able to handle it, but I guess it will work out. Things always do.

Easter was good. Clayton made out like a bandit. He got several Easter baskets, and other assorted goodies. I'm going to bring in some of his candy to work this morning. Goodness knows he doesn't need the amount he got all to himself! He'll never even miss it. Does that make me a mean Mommy?

Not really a whole lot else going on. I guess. But I am alive. Don't know what the heck I'm doing up at 4:30 am, but at least I can get a little done right now before Clay wakes up.

Happy Monday!

No comments: