Tuesday, April 25, 2006

My life in song

Stolen from another blog.

Instructions:
• Put your music player on shuffle.
• Press forward for each question.
• Use the song title as the answer to the question, even if it doesn't make any sense (and sadly, hardly any of them do make sense!)
1. How am I feeling today? “Ain’t Going Down til the Sun comes up” Garth Brooks
2. Will I get far in life? "Last night on earth” U2
3. How do my friends see me? "Give Me One Reason” Tracy Champan
4. Where will I get married? "Halloween” from the Rent Soundtrack
5. What is my best friend? "Copacaban” Barry Manilow
6. What is the story of my life? "I want you to want me” Cheap Trick
7. What was high school like? "Stuck in the Middle with You” Steelers Wheel
8. How can I get ahead in life? "Pretty Maids all in a Row” The Eagles
9. What is the best thing about me? "Sister Golden Hair” America
10. What is today going to be like? "Leaving Las Vegsa” Sheryl Crow
11. What is in store for this weekend? "Baby Got Back” Sir Mix-a-lot
12. What song describes my parents? "6th avenue heartache” The Wallflowers
13. To describe my grandparents? "Frankenstein" The Edgar Winter Group
14. How is my life going? "Listen to what the Man Said” Paul McCartney & Wings
15. What song will they play at my funeral? "Careless Whisper” Wham
16. How does the world see me? "In too Deep” Genesis
17. Will I have a happy life? "Again Tonight” John Mellencamp
18. What do my friends really think of me? "Already Gone” The Eagles
19. Do people secretly lust after me? "Small Town” John Mellencamp
20. How can I make myself happy? "She Never lets it get to her heart” Tim McGraw
21. What should I do with my life? "End of the Innocence” Don Henley”
22. Will I ever have children? "Jeremy” Pearl Jam
23. What is some good advice for me? "Mary Jane” Alanis Morrissette
24. How will I be remembered? "Help” the Beatles
25. What is my signature dancing song? "I Feel Lucky” Mary Chapin Carpenter
26. What is my current theme song? "Missing You” John Waite
27. What does everyone else think my current theme song is? "Falls Apart” Sugar Ray

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious!!!!!!! I do not have an iPod, but I want to get one and I'll have to do this!! Your answers were pretty funny!

Anonymous said...

i am going to have to do this!! so fun!!

thanks for the idear. and yes i said "idear"