Monday, May 22, 2006

M-O-N-D-A-Ys S-U-C-K - suck

Sing that title to the tune of the Mickey Mouse Club song and there you have it. Monday's do indeed suck. I hate them, I had a good weekend. A busy weekend. My oldest brother's college graduation was this weekend. His department graduation was on Saturday (the one where they actually read the names and walk across the stage), and then Sunday was the whole University's graduation where thousands upon thousands of students walk down the hill at KU and into the stadium. Yesterday it was bright and sunny. Not hot, per se, but it was far from cool. Clayton was slathered up in sun screen appropriately, as was I, except for my back, which got a little red, and right now it hurts. Serves me right.

I hate fighting with friends. I mean seriously, it sucks, and even though it seems like I'm always fighting and I'm the one who is always doing the smoothing everything over and trying to make things OK. This particular fight was about something so stupid, and it just seems like I am the one who is always wrong. The one who never does the right thing. The stupid one. I hate it and it sucks and it's almost enough to make me throw in the towel on this particular friendship.

I need chocolate. None to be had here right now, but I sure could use some!

No comments: