Tuesday, May 09, 2006

One thing after another

So, I go home last night. Don't have a lot of time to eat before bell choir practice, so I think I'll throw in a frozen pizza for me, and make some mac and cheese for C. umm, yeah. That didn't happen, because my oven/stove doesn't work.

I was assured that blinds will be up and the stove will be fixed today. We'll see if that actually happens. I'm not holding my breath. It kind of pisses me off. A lot. Because I know this place was vacant for at least 3 weeks. Because I looked at it for the first time (this unit) 3 weeks before we moved in. So there it sat. It was messy when I looked at it, needed to be painted, etc, but you would have thought the blinds could have been up and they would have made sure the stove worked. Also, they knew the patio doors were yuckky. She said it'd take a few weeks for them to come in, so if they'd ordered them when I put my deposit down, then they would be in and all would be OK.

In other news? Not really a whole lot going on here. Been busy. Something every single night, which gets old. I just want to relax. Not going to happen for a few weeks though. But soon it will happen, and we'll have EVERYTHING to the new place and unpacked and in place and maybe it will feel more like a home. Right now it's not feeling that way and I'm not really happy there, but I'm putting on a good face for C and hopefully he likes it, he says he does and talks about his "new" house all the time. So that's a good sign, right?!

No comments: