Some of this and some of that
Because I’m bored today, I’m going to present to you the following. I will, however, blog a little bit first, especially since today is my Friday. I have tomorrow and Friday off .. and then Saturday and Sunday (obviously). I do have to work on Monday, but then get Tuesday off, and back on Wedensday. Gotta love that. And gotta love the fact that this is a big birthday weekend. Yup. My “baby” turns 3. That hardly seems possible, but he does. He’s excited. Having a party at Chuck E. Cheese – yes, I know I’m probably crazy for doing this, but he’s so excited, and really that’s what it’s all about. I’m sure some of you reading this (if not all of you since there are only a handful!) have Monday off (I wish my company would give us the day off!), so I’m going to bid everyone a happy and safe holiday … and I’ll be back!
1.) What curse word do you use the most?
damn
2.) Do you own an iPod?
Yup. I Love my pod
3.) Who on your Myspace "Top 8" do you talk to the most?
I don’t do anything on myspace
4.) What time is your alarm clock set for?
5.) What color is your room?
white .. at least right now
6.) Flip flops or sneakers?
Flip. Flops.
7.) Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
Take it.
8.) What was the last movie you watched?
Cars – well in the theater. Some stupid lifetime movie on TV last night.
9.) Do any of your friends have children?
Yes
10.) Has anyone ever called you lazy?
Yes
11.) Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep faster?
No
12.) What CD is currently in your CD player?
I have Poison’s greatest hits in the car cd player – if it’s not that it’s some sesame street thing.
13.) Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
chocolate, although I’ve been drinking a lot of regular lately
14) Has any one told you a secret this week?
nope
15) What do you look at everyday that you hate?
a certain co-worker
16.) Who was the last person to call you?
A lady from a magazine that wants me to do some advertising with them
17.) Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
I’m sure they do
18.) Did you watch cartoons as a child?
Hell yeah
19.) How many siblings do you have?
2
20.) Are you shy around the opposite sex?
Sometimes.
21.) What movie do you know every line to?
too many, including Pretty Woman, Dirty Dancing, The Waterboy .. the list goes on
22.) Do you own any band t-shirts?
I probably still have a few laying around – Eagles, Bon Jovi to name a few
23.) What is your favorite salad dressing?
Blue Cheese
24.) Do you read for fun?
Sure do.
25.) Do you cry a lot?
No, but I get teary a lot.
26.) Chocolate Or Vanilla?
Chocolate
27.) Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
Desktop at work. Laptop at home. It needs a new fan
28.) Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoo?
Can’t decide if I want another tattoo or not
29.) What is the weather like?
In my office it's arctic. Outside it’s humid.
30.) Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos?
Sure.
31.)If you could have any ridiculous job that paid you awesomely what would it be?
I don’t know
32.) When was the last time you slept on the floor?
I can't even remember when.
33.) How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
I usually get 6 or 7. I think 8 would be idea though
34.)If your job was to be a character walking around at
One of the princesses. That way I’d get to look cute, and not be stuffed into a hot smelly sweaty suit.
35.) Are your days full and fast-paced?
Yes, in the kind of way that the are when you have a kid
36.) Do you pay attention to calories on the back of packages?
No, although I probably should
37.) How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
34 – yikes. I didn’t like the way that felt to type
38.) Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
Kind of. I’m a bad speller. But I am usually good with grammar.
39.) Have you ever been to Six Flags?
I’ve been to the one in
40.) Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex?
I get along with everyone
41.) Do you like Cottage Cheese?
NO
42.) Do you sleep on your side, tummy, or back?
Side
43.) Have you ever bid for something on eBay?
Yup. Bought some shoes and some kids clothes.
44.) Do you enjoy giving hugs?
Yes
45) What song did you last sing out loud?
The Wheels on the Bus
46) What is your favorite TV show?
Several: Gilmore Girls, Grey’s Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, Survivor, Big Brother, The Amazing Race, Beverly Hills 90210 (which is probably tied with G.G. for my favorite show of all time)
47) Which celebrity dead or alive would you want to have lunch with?
Jon Bon Jovi
48) Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
All the time when I’m nervous
49) What 2 things do you wish you had?
more money, and more confidence in myself
50) Favorite Lyric as of now?
I don’t have one
No comments:
Post a Comment