And I hate everything about you
Ever have one of those days where you hate everything about everyone? Today is one of those days. My boss keeps bitching at me about the phantom $12,000 in a budget form that I couldn’t figure out where it came from, but it was screwing up her planning, and I couldn’t’ get rid of it and she was just driving me nuts about it. I finally, with the help of IS got it taken care of, but between that, and friend issues, and money issues, and weather issues (another weekend of 100+ temps!) I am just in a really, really grouchy mood today. In fact, so grouchy that I just want to run away and shirk all responsibility for the rest of the weekend. Sadly, that’s not an option. But I also have to come up with something fun to do with Clayton, that’s not outside – and I’m totally running out of options of that type of things as I exhausted most of them while I was off and it was so hot then. I just feel like I don’t matter anymore. And it’s a crappy feeling.
1 comment:
sorry your day sucks!
Post a Comment