Don't need nothing but a good time
Well, since I'm techincally on vacation this week. And my laptop at home still doesn't work, this will be my last post of the week. I hope that everyone has a good rest of the week and weekend. I think we're supposed to have some relief from the heat.
Today's lyrical title is a nod to the concert I'm going to Saturday night. Poison. Saw them once open for KISS a few years back. I'm not a big KISS fan. Actually I can say I'm not a KISS fan at all. But I was a Poison fan back in the day and the tickets were free (as they are this time too) so I went. Let me tell you. Even though it was only half of KISS (Peter Cris and Ace Frehley weren't there) it was everything a rock concert should be. Loud. Explosions. Bright lighs. Lots of energy. Far from the best concert I've been to, but it was something I'm glad I got to experience.
Saturday night Cinderella is opening for Poison. I seriously couldn't care less about them. . . but there should be a break in the heat -- may even get down into the 60's Saturday night, the perfect temps for an outdoor concert. Besides, Brett Michaels is hot.
2 comments:
i won a couple tickets to see brett michael's this spring but i absolutely said ew gross no. ;)
I love all the 80s guys but Poison ranks right up there, they are my hubby's all time favorites (mine is Aerosmith who is touring with Motley Crue this year).
Hope you have fun!
Post a Comment