It was a beautiful day, the sun beat down
Yup. The heat is coming back. But what do I expect. It's July in Missouri. Typical. The weather over the weekend was wonderful. After all those 100+ days in a row, I woke up Friday morning to clouds and like 65° - it was fantastic. I turned off the air. Threw open all the windows and did a dance of joy. The rest of the weekend was mighty fine. Mid 80's very low humidity. Perfect. Of course i knew it wouldn't/coudn't stay that way, and so now it's back to the misery. But 92 is a lot different than 102+.
Being back at work is ... well yuckky. I had a stack of stuff a mile high waiting for me, and I'm slowly wading through it. Tuesday is bill day and there are about a million of them. Trying to get that done along with everything else hasn't been fun, but at least it makes the day go by quickly. And that's a positive.
1 comment:
it's cloudy and rainy here today - I LOVE IT!
Post a Comment