Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Tonight I wont be alone But you know that don’t Mean I’m not lonely

More song lyrics ….and actually, truth be told, I’m never really “alone”. I have a 3-year old. He pretty much makes sure I’m never alone. I mean I guess I’m “alone” when he goes to bed, but it’s not like I can go out and drink and party (not that I would do that even if I could). But I’m rarely “alone”. However, I am lonely. Very lonely. I miss physical contact. I miss sex. But more than that I miss just the snuggling and the cuddling on the couch watching TV or a movie. I miss the friendship and companionship. Yes, I’m not alone – but I am most definitely lonely.


Edited to add: Part of my problem right now is that I have major PMS (I know TMI), and I'm stressed out about a zillion things and just generally down.

No comments: