Thursday, July 06, 2006

Week's like this rock!

I like short weeks. I've had a few. Last week I had Thursday and Friday off, which made for a nice 4-day weekend. I did have to work on Monday, but then had Tuesday off, and back for 3 more days, before having 2-more days off. Next week will suck though, as it's a full week of work. Blech.

I've been saving coke points for redemption for cool stuff. Originally I was saving for a PSP. But once I had just about enough points saved, they were all out. So I decided to get a $100 Sephora gift card. I happily spent that on cool things. Things that i would never spend money to buy as they are quite expensive, and out of my budget, but for free, I figured what the heck. I had points left over (as the PSP was 1400 points and I had almost that -- Sephora was 800) ... well I got back up to 800 and the Sephora cards were back (they were gone shortly after I got mine) so I "bought" another $100 Sephora card today. I can't wait to go shopping on-line at lunch. Free shipping over $75 means that I can spend the full amount of the card. Woo Hoo!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

short weeks are my absolute favorite.