All lies and jest, still, a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest
I'm alive! I realize that it's been really, really long time since I've written. I'd like to say it's because I just have so much going on that i have no time to blog. Really, that's not the case. I have nothing going on, and thus really don't feel like I should bore you with the nothingness that is my life. Actually, work has been super crazy busy. We're doing planning and budgets for next year and it's just a busy time of year for our deparment. So I've not had a lot of time to blog at work. And my laptop at home doesn't work. Something screwy is going on with the cooling system and it won't work for more than 10 minutes at a time before it goes crazy. It sucks and I don't know where to get it fixed, or if it's even worth it. It was used when I got it, had no warranty, and so I'm just sitting on it, terribly depressed and upset about it, wishing it worked, because that would help a whole lot. Oh well.
Let see .. what else. I'm going to see Rent Thursday night at Starlight going with my brothers and one of their girlfriends. Pretty excited about it too. It's one of my favorite shows. I've not seen the movie, nor do I care to, but I do love the show. Should be good weather too -- as we've gotten a bit of a break in the heat. I was actually able to sleep with the windows open last night and it was cold when I woke up. Love that feeling!
Other than that, not a whole lot going on. But I did want to update and I promise I'll try and keep current with my blogging.
No comments:
Post a Comment