Friday, September 08, 2006

Are you ready for some football?

I am stoked. I Love the start of the new football season. I don't know how the Chiefs will do this year, but I always have faith in my team ... first year with a new coach, could be difficult -- plus the aging offfence -- but we do have power house Larry Johnson ... I think we have a chance to end the year 10-6 ... which if we were in the NFC would probably be a good enough record to make the playoffs ... in the AFC? I'm not so sure -- but it's the begining of the season still .. anything can happen. Rough first game against Carson Palmer and the Bengals -- but we're playing in Arrowhead baby ... go Chiefs!
The image “http://www.johnnyroadtrip.com/cities/kansascity/images/arrowheadfullfield.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love fall football! though of course i'm a cfl fan.