Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight

Tonight is a going to be a good night. It's the season premier of Gilmore Girls, one of my favorite shows. I've recently started re-watching from the begining again -- I think I'm currently on episode 3. I own all the seasons that are curently out on DVD ... just a good, well written show -- although the writers that have been with the show since the begining are now gone, it should be interesting to see how things play out.

ALl is well on the "dream boy" front ... no more dreams about him, and he is doing and saying things that make me mad daily. Today I do have to work with him, and leave the office for a little while and go take some pictures ... not looking forward to that, but hey, that's why I make the big bucks (HA!)

No comments: