You come into my dreams from a whisper to a scream.
The thing is, I really do detest him. He grates on my last possible nerve. He’s rude, and something about him is just sleazy. I try. I try to be nice. I try to give him a chance .. or two. And sometimes it works. But then he opens his mouth and out flies something so dumb, or rude it makes all my efforts in trying to be nice, and be better for naught. And then something crazy happens – like a really, really steamy, intense, erotic dream. And it leaves me to wonder what the heck?! Why a dream about him of all people? Anyone who might have any possible interpretations of said dream – a really, really graphically erotic dream about someone you can not stand? OK, on the surface, it means I lack physical intimacy, but why in my dream did it have to be with him? Any Help? Thoughts? Ideas to make me feel less sleazy? This is not the first dream of this type I’ve had with this particular person …. And it’s not like he’s ugly or anything .. at least not physically. Physically he’s attractive. But just the way he acts makes him ugly. I’m trying not to overanalyze … the funny thing about last nights dream, is it started out he kissed me. A really nice perfect kiss, might I add – I don’t know where that happened, but it was somewhere totally different than the rest of the stuff .. maybe even on a different day. But, when the people who know us both found out about the kiss, they were so happy and thrilled because they thought we made a really cute couple … even though the people who know us both, know how much I dislike him … weird.
No comments:
Post a Comment