You think you're winning, but it's hard to say sometimes
So, the Chiefs pulled out another win. Of course the are going to give the fans all heart attacks in the way they are winning them. But as everyone says, a win is a win.
However, I do think there was some pretty poor officiating going on yesterday. I think that Colquet was attempting a forward pass and therefore it should have been an incompletion and not a fumble thusly recovered for a touchdown. But hey, whatever. Of course I'd be singing a whole different tune if the Chiefs had lost ...
And how about Larry Johnson. He had 39 carries. Come on. That's insane! I'm not sure of his exact yardage, but it was over 150 (I think) and he had 4, count them 4 touchdowns. That's insane. This is the Larry Johnson of late last year. This is the Larry Johnson people were expecting to see from the start of the season. Way to go Larry.
And my man Tony G. had another HUGE game ... as did Eddie Kennison. Big plays from big named players .. and Damon Huard continues to do a stellar job as back up. Trent should be back for the Miami game in two weeks and we appear to be in good shape going in a difficlut stretch of games. . . especialyl since 3 of our next 4 are on the road where historically we play poorly. But right now, from where I'm sitting looking at 4-3 .... all is well in the land of the red and gold.
No comments:
Post a Comment