This must be just like living in paradise
Well, this weather at least. It’s going to be in the upper 70’s on Wednesday. I think I feel a cold coming on … *cough* *cough*. It’s insane. I’m not complaining though. I love it! I wish it could be this mild all year long. Yesterday was beautiful. We have a little patio and Clayton was able to play out there (one he put me to work raking all the leaves off of it) .. he had fun, had the door opening listening to him play while watching the Chiefs win. I was hoping that either the Donkey’s or the Bolts would lose a game, so we could gain some ground on them – but at least we didn’t lose any ground. That’s a good thing.
Not sure what I think about the possible impending quarterback controversy. The media really, really, really wants there to be one. Jason Twitlock – one of our columnists wants there to be one … John Clayton (of espn.com) wants there to be one – even some fans want there to be one. Yes, yes .. you don’t lose your position due to injury.
Happy Monday Ya’ll!
No comments:
Post a Comment