Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Wednesday, Middle of the Week Day

And I’ve got nothing of any significance to talk about .. how ‘bout some random babble ??

  1. It’s going to be 80° today. Can you friggin’ believe that? I wish I was outside enjoying it instead of stuck inside … without windows no less!
  2. Today is my Dad’s birthday. We’re going out for dinner. Here, I think.
  3. My brothers and I bought him Trans Siberian Orchestra tickets for a present. I can’t wait to give them to him
  4. Amazon sucks on pre-orders. I pre-ordered Cars, which came out on Tuesday. I had an e-mail from them on Friday saying it shipped. Yesterday when I checked the status, it said the expected delivery date was the 13th. Which is NEXT Monday. It’s a Christmas present, so in the grand scheme of things, it doesn’t matter when it gets here, but still!
  5. I have to write an article about the groundbreaking of our new warehouse yesterday .. I have no motivation to do so.
  6. I burned my tongue on something yesterday and it sill hurts today.
  7. I’m starving, and have no money, and just a crappy frozen dinner for lunch.

No comments: