Help me, get my feet back on the ground
I really need it. The aforementioned car troubles cost me close to $200 to get fixed. $200 I absolutely didn’t have. Especially with my other financial burden that’s going on right now. I’m being forced to pay $130 a week that I don’t have to pay off a debt. I’m not trying to get out of paying it, but I really can’t afford the amount they are making me pay. Can’t afford to the point that I’m seriously, seriously hurting for money. Not a good time of year for that, not that there’s ever a good time of year to be hurting, but at Christmas it’s especially not good. I have one present for Clayton. One. The Cars DVD. And chances are that’s all I’ll be able to get him. Fortunately that’s the one thing he really, really, really wants. I don’t know how I’m going to pay his school tuition for the month of December. I think the director will let me pay late, but I hate doing that. And the money that my father is sending me to get my lap top fixed, which hasn’t worked in months, and months, and he bought it used and didn’t get any kind of warranty on it .. is going to have to go toward bills and not the laptop. That’s going to make him mad, because he told me last week when he said he was sending it “that’s got to be what it goes towards” … yeah, says he who is not a single mother. He who has plenty of money. He who retired from the government at 54 after working for them for 30 years. Easy for him to be telling me what I need to be doing. I’m just so bummed about all of this. And it’s got me so stressed out. And then I can’t get my budget sheet at work to balance. It’s off by like $989 and can’t find anything that would equal that amount. And on top of everything the stupid Chiefs lost yesterday. Blew a 14 point lead. Goodbye playoffs. Life sucks.
1 comment:
I wish I could help you sweetie. I really truly wish I could help you. I would give you the world if I could.... Hugs....
Angi
Post a Comment