It's begining to look a lot like Christmas
Well, we finally got, and put up and decorated, a tree. I'm trying so hard to be in the Christmas spirit, especially for Clayton, but it's just not happening for me. The fact that I have absolutely no money is just killing me. I'm trying not to let it get to me, but I had to raid Clayton's piggy bank to get gas money, and also borrowed $5 from my brother for gas. The only reason we have a tree is because my parents bought it for us. But it's up, and Clayton is happy and excited about it, so that's good, and he's written his letter to Santa, and Santa's letter to him will probably arrive Tuesday or so. At least this year he's too little to notice that the envelope is in mommy's handwriting, and is postmarked from Kansas City .. but he'll be thrilled! I"m actually pretty excited about his reaction to that, and about his reaction to everything else on Christmas morning.
1 comment:
sorry to hear you're having money troubles. i know christmas is one of the worst times for this.
Post a Comment