But Now It Just May Be A Happy New Year
Actually I dont' think it was ever not going to be a Happy New Year, but my title change became official yesterday, I went from Promotion Assistant (which is what it's been since I started 8 years ago) to Promotions Coordinator. Just seems more ... more something. I like it. And I'm taking on new responsbilities, and one of the guys who I work with, who is actually one of the Vice Presidents (well I guess techincally he's an associate VP) just raved about me to my boss, which just makes me happy, and makes me look good and everything else. Along with the new title I got a (very, very minor) raise, but a possibilty of a little bit more of a raise mid-year. So these are all good things. And so, Happy New Year, and new job to me.
3 comments:
YAYYYYYY! congrats sweetie! Thats awesome!
Hugs and Happy new year!
Angi
Congratulations!!
congratulations on the new position!
Post a Comment