He went out tiger hunting with his elephant and gun, in case of accidents he always brought his Mom
So we went out for my birthday dinner last night and part of the road was closed and we had to take a little detour, and came across this
Pretty cool huh? And well done. There were also about 6 snowmen in this yard, but since it got fairly warm, and was sunny yesterday, they were pretty melty. You can see one in the background. They were all dressed up. It was pretty cool.
The birthday festivities continue today as my department is taking me out for lunch today. I'm starving, so I can't wait.
And, I am sad to report that I do not hold the winning powerball ticket, despite the fact that it was sold in Missouri.
1 comment:
Hey Kirsten, e-mail me really quick so I can send you the journal jar info. I can't seem to find your e-mail info on your blog!! THANKS!!
Post a Comment