It was the heat of the moment
Well, it was in the 30’s yesterday. It was downright balmy. Supposed to be sunny and 30’s again today, and then the snow moves in tomorrow afternoon – overnight and finally stopping by noon-ish on Sunday. Six inches total they’re calling for right now. I hate snow. I hate cold. I hate winter. A lot. But seriously, I can’t do anything about it, so I guess I shouldn’t complain.
It’s finally Friday. It’s been a long, but productive, week. I think I’m taking Clayton to Monster Jam tomorrow. I think he’d get a kick out of the big Monster Trucks. I haven’t told him about it, so he’ll be so excited when we get there. That’s about the extent of my weekend plans – especially if the snow comes like they say.
Should be a good football weekend. I don’t know who I want to win either game. Actually I hope that the Colts can finally make it to the big game, and it would be cool if the Saints made it too. So sad that football is almost totally over.
Well, I’m starving, and need to figure out a way to pass the time until it’s time to go to Imo’s for lunch.
Wow ... talk about blast from the past. The song that just came up takes me back. Back to waiting for the bust to school. listening to my walkman -- and listening to this song well the whole album on tape. The album is White Lion. The Song is "Tell Me" .. same album that had "Wait" and "When The Children Cry". I had such a thing for Mike Tramp. Had a picture of him on the inside of my locker and everything. Nice memories on an otherwise boring Friday!
1 comment:
I am TOTALLY rooting for the Colts! And, the Bears. But, I want Indy to win it all.
My husband is sad that this will be the last "Football Food Sunday" at our house. I"m not sure which he is sadder to end, the food or the game! LOL
--ang, asmalltowngirl.com
Post a Comment