It's gonna be a bright, bright, sunshiney day
Yup. Sun and 51 today, sleet and nasty stuff by the weekend. You've got to love Missouri weather. It's been a good week thus far. Having lunch with a friend at Panera. Mmmmm, love me som Panera. French onion soup and some kind of sandwich. Can't wait. That is if I can stay out of the thin mint cookies that arrived yesterday. They are so, so good.
Not really much else going on. Arguing with another friend. That always sucks. Especially since they really are in the wrong in this case. Seriously wrong. It may be time to abandon that frieindship. Everyone might be better off that way.
Work is work. Fairy busy week. Busy is good. Keeps the day from dragging on and on ... and really that's about all I have today. Sorry it's so boring. Not like anyone really reads this anyhow ... Happy Wednesday Everyone!
1 comment:
I read you everyday! totally!
lol....
Sorry about the argument.....sometimes you just gotta know when to say when.
Hugs!!!
Angi
Post a Comment