Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I'm a winner, I'm a sinner, do you want my autograph?

I stumbled upon this site last week. She was having a contest on her blog She wanted to hear people's interesting stories. Interesting things that have happened in our lives. Life-changing events. She wanted to get to 100 posts about these events. It was a cool contest, and if you read the entries, people have had some interesting things happen to them. I've always thought I was pretty boring -- but shared my car-jacking story. It happened almost 10 years ago, but I still think about it. I expected nothing to come of it -- like I said, she has some pretty interesting readers, who've lived through some amazing things. But I was picked as a finalist -- and then today, I was picked the winner. Pretty cool! And, you really do need to check out her blog. A very good read.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats! it's always nice to win a little something like that. :)

Anonymous said...

This is way cool! Congrats!