No one knows what it's like to be the sad man, behind blue eyes
He doesn't look very sad, does he?! click to see his pretty eyes!
And now, a bit of randomness for your Thursday
1. It's been one LONG week. I'm glad tomorrow is Friday
2. Enough with the cold weather. It's not as cold as in Chicago and Minneapolis, and we're not having snow like upstate New York, but I'm so tired of highs in the lower 20's.
3. It was almost 60 on Tuesday, but that was it -- for a while at least
4. I can't believe that Valentine's Day is next week!
5. Clayton's school is closing, because the church that it's associated with is closing due to dwindling attendence, and the school can't sustain itself financially without help from the church. Clay is so sad. He told his teacher "My school is closing, that means you don't have a place to work anymore ... maybe you can come work at my new school. I haven't found said new school yet, but did go to an open house on Tuesday at a place I really liked. He liked it too. So we'll see what happens
4. I can't believe that Valentine's Day is next week!
5. Clayton's school is closing, because the church that it's associated with is closing due to dwindling attendence, and the school can't sustain itself financially without help from the church. Clay is so sad. He told his teacher "My school is closing, that means you don't have a place to work anymore ... maybe you can come work at my new school. I haven't found said new school yet, but did go to an open house on Tuesday at a place I really liked. He liked it too. So we'll see what happens
7. Two weeks from today I leave for a weekend in Phoenix. I can't wait

2 comments:
We set our DVR to record Survivor, and, for whatever reason, it didn't. So, we only caught the last 15 minutes.
Did I miss anything??!?!?!?!?
--Ang, asmalltowngirl.com
i was really lucky never to have to switch schools from k-12. i hope you can find somewhere that he likes!
Post a Comment