Tuesday, July 31, 2007

It’s the most wonderful time of the year

No, not Christmas .. not back to school, not even football season (we’re a little over a week away from the first pre-season game against the Browns.)

No, I’m talking about Big Brother. It’s the summer tradition that everyone loves to hate. I get sucked in and I get sucked in hard. I’ve watched all but the first year, which means I’ve been spending 3 nights glued to the TV from July-September watching this mindless crap, but you know what? I love it, and wouldn’t trade it. Right now I’m hating Jen. . . but I know I’m not alone in that hatred. Not sure who I’m pulling for right now. I do like Dick, and Danielle, and I also like Jamika. I can not stand Jen, and I don’t care for Jessica either, even though she’s the home town girl. Can’t wait to see who get POV tonight and how it all plays out … oh, and I love the “america’s player” twist. Brilliant!

No comments: