All I've got I had to steal, least I don't need to beg or borrow.
We got this beach ball sprinkler thing a few weeks ago. I'd seen it at the begining of the summer, but I'm cheap and didn't want to pay full price for it, but it was down to $2.88, and I thought the price coudln't be beat, so we got it. We were finally able to play with it on Saturday, Clayton love it, as evidenced in the picture. So Saturday night I just left it attached to the hose, in the front yard, up by the house, since we'd played in the front yard with it. I didn't think anything of it, until this morning (Tuesday), it's gone, and Clayton pointed that out. I told him someone must have stolen it, and he was sad. But then we go to get into the car, and it's on the side of the car. So i put it in the back yard and we go on our way. Well he was relaying this story when I dropped him off at my mom's house, and she said "well someone must have just borrowed it", and my little smarty pants replied "You have to ask to borrow something" ... wise beyond his years I tell you!

1 comment:
That is awesome!
--Ang
Post a Comment