Hanging around, nothing to do but frown, rainy days and Mondays always get me down
First, I'm dissappointed in myself for not having a better post title. It is Monday and it was/is rainy ... alhtough not as much rain as we had on Saturday ... Saturday was crazy monsoon rain. But also because I've tried over the past year and a half to have creative post titles that usually at least have some relavance to the post (which this does), but this one just makes me sad. Although I am impressed that I've managed to have ever post title also be a song lyric since July of 2006.
Anyhow enough of that. Great football weekend. The Jayhawks won and are now 5-0. Awesome. And the Chiefs won and are now 3-3. And tied for first place of the AFC West .. boy in any other year that would be a piss-poor record for this division, but for some reason the division sucks this year, which isn't a bad thing becuase that means if the Chiefs can manage to hold it together for the rest of the year, they might actually be able to win the division and not have to back into the playoffs like they did last year -- which happened only through a bizarre twist of things that all had to come together.
So I promise that I'm going to try to be better at blogging ... starting today. So enjoy the rest of your day ... happy fall!
1 comment:
We all have our slow times with blogging. Don't sweat it.
--Ang
Post a Comment