Viva Las Vegas!
I just returned from Las Vegas. And let me tell you something that I already knew. Six days is WAY too long to spend in that town. Vegas epitomizes everything that is wrong with this country. I was there for work, so I didn't really have a choice on the time spent there. But despite the fact that i was there too long, I did have a good time, and I am glad to be home ... I do wish it were warmer here, but not much I can do about that!
1 comment:
Hey Kirsten!! Just wanted to pop in thank you SO MUCH for your "Get to Know You" card!!! Love your picture...your little guy is such a cutie!! Would you be okay with me sharing your card on my blog? It would be grouped with other cards and I can edit out your blog address if you'd like. Or if you'd rather not, just let me know! THANKS AGAIN!
Post a Comment