Tuesday, April 22, 2008

With an iron-clad fist I wake up and french kiss the morning



When Bon Jovi announced they were coming, the original date of the show was April 22. i was excited, but didn't have the money to buy tickets, but I thought I'd just buy them when I had the money ... well before I was able to do that, the show sold out - but they added a second show, which happened to be before the first show -- April 17th. I didn't get tickets, and when I was going to, my mom told me not to becuase my brother was buying them for me for Christmas. And so he did. And I was excited. Very excited. I've been in love with Jon Bon Jovi since I was 13. Slippery When Wet was one of the first (if not the first) album I remember spending my own money on. So we all know how amazing the concert was Thursday night -- well, because I know people, I had the opportunity to get five dollar tickets to tonight's show. They are two seats not together -- same section, one row apart -- but I'm going to see Bon Jovi twice within a week ... and that, my loyal readers, is awesome! And now, I do believe that Bon Jovi now tops the list as the artist that I've seen the most times -- after tonights show it'll make 5 times. I've seen Melissa Etheridge 4 or 5 times ... so if nothing else they tie her. I can't wait!

1 comment:

Tahlia said...

Bon Jovi are one of my top five! Slippery When Wet is also one of my favorite albums ever! I was fortunate enough to see them in the late 80's and again last year. He really knows how to perform doesn't he?