The answer my friend is blowin' in the wind
So we had STRONG storms last night. Apparently the National Weather Service has decided that it was tornados that ripped through Gladstone, MO (a few miles from my house) and Independence -- further away but still in the KC metro area. Tornado watches, Severe Thunderstorm Warnings all night last night ... finally died down around 10 or so ... or so I thought. I woke up at 2am to hail ... and my ex called at about that time to tell me that there was a tornado in Gladstone -- no sirens are our house so we didn't seek shelter -- woke up this morning to branches in my front yard -- and the tree on the other side of the house next door down across their back yard -- on my fence and into my back yard. I have pictures, but my camera is in my car and I'm too lazy to go get it, i'll post them next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment